Location: London, UKDeadline for applications: 7th October 2016Position type: Part-time staff memberIDEA UK is seeking a Debate Club Coordinator. Reporting to IDEA UK’s Programmes Manager, the Debate Club Coordinator will be responsible for delivering IDEA UK’s debate education programmes particularly the World Debate Club with Further Education Colleges.Areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Responsibility for managing performance in our debate programmes through supporting trainers and volunteers;
- Establishing and developing relationships with stakeholders;
- Identifying opportunities to expand IDEA’s clubs and programmes;
- Leading on corporate employer engagement
- Ensuring programmes meet internal and external quality standards
- Other tasks as requested by the Executive Director and Programmes Manager.
For more information, see the Job Description attached.Hours: 3 days per week / 21 hours.Salary: £13,440 (£24,000 pro rata)How to apply: Please send a cv and covering letter explaing your suitability for the role to Mat Corbett email@example.com