- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
- I slightly disagree that abortion should be legal
- I'm not sure that affirmative action should be mandatory.
- I slightly agree that civil unions/partnerships should be legal.
- I slightly agree that the death penalty should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that drugs should be legal.
- I strongly agree that environmental protection should be mandatory.
- I'm not sure that euthanasia (human) should be legal.
- I strongly agree that global warming exists.
- I slightly agree that labour unions should exist.
- I'm not sure that late-term abortion should be legal.
- I strongly agree that the minimum wage should be mandatory.
- I'm not sure that missile defence systems should exist.
- I strongly agree that national health care should be provided.
- I strongly disagree that racial/ethnic profiling should occur.
- I'm not sure that progressive tax should exist.
- I slightly agree that social security / welfare should exist.
- I strongly agree that the United Nations should exist.
- I strongly agree that the War on Terror is necessary.
21 Jan 2015
It's hard to say new airport or high speed rail. In my opinion other airports needs to be develop rather then just focusing on heathrow.
21 Jan 2015
Question of the Week Answers
No answers given.
No debate improvements.
No News article