- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
Stuart is the director of Pain Imaging at the University of Birmingham and a Reader in Psychology. His current work involves both theoretical and empirical research on the nature of pain. In particular, Stuart is examining the possible causes of a rising incidence of pain and somatic illness in the absence of identifiable pathology and in the context of improving health and longevity. Consequently, his research abuts psychology, cognitive science, and philosophical ethics. He is Associate Editor of Pain and winner of the 2012 American Psychosomatic Society MacLean award for outstanding neuroscience research in psychosomatic medicine.
- I strongly agree that abortion should be legal
- I strongly disagree that affirmative action should be mandatory.
- I strongly agree that civil unions/partnerships should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that the death penalty should be legal.
- I strongly agree that drugs should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that environmental protection should be mandatory.
- I slightly disagree that euthanasia (human) should be legal.
- I strongly agree that global warming exists.
- I strongly agree that labour unions should exist.
- I strongly agree that late-term abortion should be legal.
- I slightly disagree that the minimum wage should be mandatory.
- I slightly disagree that missile defence systems should exist.
- I slightly agree that national health care should be provided.
- I strongly disagree that racial/ethnic profiling should occur.
- I slightly agree that progressive tax should exist.
- I slightly agree that social security / welfare should exist.
- I strongly disagree that the United Nations should exist.
- I strongly disagree that the War on Terror is necessary.
No topics started.
Question of the Week Answers
No answers given.
No debate improvements.
No News article
Member for:1 year 11 weeks
Level Of Education:
Preferred Debating Format: