- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- I strongly agree that abortion should be legal
- I'm not sure that affirmative action should be mandatory.
- I strongly agree that civil unions/partnerships should be legal.
- I strongly disagree that the death penalty should be legal.
- I'm not sure that drugs should be legal.
- I slightly disagree that environmental protection should be mandatory.
- I strongly disagree that euthanasia (human) should be legal.
- I strongly agree that global warming exists.
- I strongly agree that labour unions should exist.
- I'm not sure that late-term abortion should be legal.
- I strongly agree that the minimum wage should be mandatory.
- I'm not sure that missile defence systems should exist.
- I strongly agree that national health care should be provided.
- I strongly disagree that racial/ethnic profiling should occur.
- I strongly agree that progressive tax should exist.
- I slightly agree that social security / welfare should exist.
- I slightly agree that the United Nations should exist.
- I strongly disagree that the War on Terror is necessary.
10 May 2012
16 Apr 2012
10 Apr 2012
28 Mar 2012
20 Mar 2012
19 Mar 2012
The contours of this debate will change radically, depending on the definition of "aid" that is used, and also on the identity of the local- and state-level actors giving and receiving aid...
4 May 2012
You undermine the first paragraph of your response in the second paragraph. You criticise my take on one of the most offensive articles that the Daily Mail has published for years (no mean feat) by...
26 Apr 2012
Let's take a look at the substance of Waghorne's support for Le Pen junior. A number of caveats trail Waghorne's claim that it would be "responsible" to vote for Le Pen. First,...
24 Apr 2012
The "ticking time bomb" scenarios discussed by the Bush administration in debates surround the infamous "torture memo" are extremely rare, to the point of being unheard of outside...
20 Apr 2012
Panait - Portugaul, Spain and Italy have, so far, been successful in containing an investor confidence "contagion" linked to Greece's de facto default on its debts. You are correct to...
18 Apr 2012
Before I start to discuss your initial post in any depth, I would like to ask you a question Panait. I'm not trying to catch you out, and I would ask you not to use Wikipedia or Google when...
17 Apr 2012
You're focussing too much on practicalities. As I mentioned above, it is already possible for parents to be fined and prosecuted if their children compulsively skip school, notwithstanding the...
16 Apr 2012
It would be foolish, as James observes, to create a purely digital currency. Currencies designed to facilitate digital transactions have an extremely patchy history, as a brief review of the...
13 Apr 2012
Different clubs work in different formats, even in the same country. The World Schools format, British Parliamentary format and the Debate Matters competition are all very popular forms of debating...
11 Apr 2012
Question of the Week Answers
No answers given.
No debate improvements.
16 Apr 2013
14 Mar 2013
Member for:1 year 11 weeks
Level Of Education:
Preferred Debating Format: