- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
Students role-play a fictional hero character who must travel through a magic kingdom in order to find a treasure. Along the way, the hero is...
After defining what an argument is and isn’t, present students with a list of claims and have them tell you which are arguments and which are...
This project should take place over several class periods to allow students to work independently and take their time. First, allow each student to...
Instructions: For each resolution listed below, come up with and write down three different plans of action that would support the topic. Write plans...