- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
Create signs with string that can hang around each student’s neck. On each sign, write one component of the case: introduction, conclusion,...
Using a simple resolution, for example, country life is better than city life, debate should be a required subject, humans have no need to explore...
Find some value claims, for example in advertisements or newspaper editorials, and ask students to identify the assumed value which underlies the...