- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
Similar to the team mission statement described above, students can work individually, in small groups or all-together in order to help create an...
Working individually, in groups, or all together, have students write a “mission statement” for the team. A “mission statement...
A talk-a-thon based on the word marathon simply means talking for a very long period of time. For speech teams, it usually means talking for a full...
Slowly built up constitution from two articles to now include eight. We have added articles as problems have come up and now feel it is complete....