- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
Example: Scenario A: The plan/thesis is guaranteed to cause a serious economic catastrophe that will decrease the quality of life of millions of...
Create a number of difficult scenarios which a judge might face, and have groups of judges discuss what they would do, either in small groups or all-...
During a debate round at a tournament, have one or more official judges, as usual, but also send a new potential judge in as a “shadow”...
Have judges watch a debate, preferably one that is on videotape so that you can stop and discuss between speeches. It is not necessary that the...