- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
Bringing Expertise to You
At some point in 2012, you will be able to complete debate courses and get expert advice from some of the best coaches around the world.
IDEA is busy developing a raft of new online debate training tools, specifically designed to get high-quality training to students who wouldn't usually be able to access it. Starting with video feedback, online courses and exercises, anyone from any country will be able to get access to some of the most experienced debate coaches from across the world.
At the moment, IDEA has launched three courses:
- Online training of trainers (Armenia) - Онлайн тренинг для тренеров в Армении
- Social Media Strategies
- Youth Forum 2012 - Training of Trainers
You can also visit our virtual learning environment and familiarise yourself with it while we are developing more content. If you'd like to know more about how you can get involved with our new teaching tools, please fill out the form below and we'll get in touch.
Get to know IDEA
Help empower young people to speak up! Download our Discovery Pack. Donate to IDEA.
Subscribe to IDEA
We Train Off-line Too
Find about past, present and future IDEA training; sign up to get IDEA to come to your youth group, community or school; or register to become an IDEA trainer yourself.