- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
26 Jan 2012
Children | Corporal Punishment | harm | Parent rights | Parental responsibility | Smacking | Education
In most common law countries any common assault (that is deliberate or reckless physical contact without consent) is illegal. There are however a series of...
The second day of the debate tournament "Belgrade Open 2013" showed the strong competitive spirit of the debate teams that are fighting for the title...
Portuguese university students have spent the months of April and May participating in a series of debate events on European topics as part of the...