- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
13 Sep 2011
cannabis law | Cannabis legalization | cannabis prohibition | drug law | drugs | hashish | health | liberty | marijuana | Law
Governments all over the world have spent decades and billions fighting a "war on drugs". However, many believe that the most commonly used illegal drug,...
With a debate on the topic „This house should introduce unified history curriculum for ex-Yugoslavian countries“ yesterday at Hotel Slavija in...
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...
“Belgrade Open 2013”, the International debate tournament with 64 teams competing for the title through five rounds, starts today in the...