- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
26 Jan 2012
crime | habeas corpus | Jury | justice | law | Rights | Trial | Law General | Political philosophy | Law | Philosophy
Trial by jury is a legal process through which a group of lay individuals make a decision about the outcome of a trial, which is then applied by a judge....
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...
Dear All, We want to thank you all for your interest in Chennai Worlds. During the period when registration was open, we had 477 unique...
The Curriculum Director for the 2013 Global Youth Forum has been announced. Serving her second year as the Curriculum Director will be Dr. Anca...