- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
26 Jan 2012
crime | Crime & Policing | family | law | life | Negotiations | organized crime | Piracy | ransom | Law General | Law
The crime of "kidnap" involves the capture and imprisonment of an individual with a subsequent demand for payment to secure their release. As such,...
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...
In recent years I posted a series of "preparing for worlds" articles that were taken from a guide to Worlds style debating. I'm not going to repost...
With a public debate on the topic “Absolute power”, part of the project “Debates_mk”, the Macedonian NGO Diversity Media in partnership with IDEA...