- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
Monash Debating Review Volume 9 is now available
Submitted by IDEA London Staff on 30 December 2011
Volume 9 of the Monash Debating Review (MDR) is now live! Edited by Worlds Co-Chief Adjudicator Doug Cochran with the assistance of an illustrious International Editorial Board, including World Champion Victor Finkel, Volume 9 promises to be an exceptional contribution to academic discussion of debating.
Volume 9 features
- A concise introduction to debates about economics by Worlds Semi-Finalist Harish Natarajan
- A feature article examining potential options for expanding the Worlds break by Eric Barnes, Andy Hume and Steven Johnson; and
- A fascinating look at Rwandan debating by World Champion Will Jones.
Volume 9 can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions about the MDR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be opening applications for next year's editorial panel in early 2012.
-- Monash Association of Debaters PO Box 10, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia http://www.monashdebaters.com
Get to know IDEA
Help empower young people to speak up! Download our Discovery Pack. Donate to IDEA.
Subscribe to IDEA