- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
KPDC round one debaters' impressions
Submitted by Mite Kuzevski on 3 July 2012
After the opening ceremony, where debaters had fun dancing to the tunes of the Mariachi band, everything was ready for the start of the Karl Popper Debate Championships 2012.
The motion (topic) for the KPDC 2012 round one was that this House believes that state-sanctioned torture is justified under exceptional circumstances.
Here are some of the debaters' impressions after the first round.
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...
In recent years I posted a series of "preparing for worlds" articles that were taken from a guide to Worlds style debating. I'm not going to repost...