- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
IDEA UK seeks Debate Club Coordinator
Submitted by Alex Helling on 2 February 2017
Location: London, UK
Deadline for applications: End of February 2017
Position type: Full-time staff member
IDEA UK is seeking a Debate Club Coordinator. Reporting to IDEA UK’s Programmes Manager, the Debate Club Coordinator will be responsible for delivering IDEA UK’s debate education programmes particularly the World Debate Club with Further Education Colleges.
Areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Responsibility for managing performance in our debate programmes through supporting trainers and volunteers;
- Running individual debating events;
- Establishing and developing relationships with stakeholders;
- Identifying opportunities to expand IDEA’s clubs and programmes;
- Leading on corporate employer engagement
- Ensuring programmes meet internal and external quality standards
- Other tasks as requested by the Executive Director and Programmes Manager.
For more information, see the Job Description attached.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours, can be flexible - less if desired.
Salary: £24,000 p.a.
How to apply: Please send a cv and covering letter explaing your suitability for the role to Mat Corbett firstname.lastname@example.org
We will interview as applications come in.
|Debate Club Coordinator JD July 2016.pdf||49.24 KB|