- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
3rd Debating & Public Speaking Camp next month at Collaroy Beach
Submitted by Colm Flynn on 23 July 2012
The Macquarie University Debating Society (MUDS) is hosting its 3rd Debating & Public Speaking Camp next month at Collaroy Beach, just north of Sydney. This year we are hoping to encourage participants from outside Australia.
1. The program includes minimum 6 debates (or speeches, for those who would prefer to do Public Speaking instead), plus over 6 hours of unique and carefully designed workshops. Fluid teams and a Small Group structure mean that friendships are formed quickly, and beginners have access to good adjudicators for the whole event.
2. Registration is all-inclusive at $240 AUD. This covers every meal (6 meals per day - breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper) plus 3 nights accommodation, and since you never leave the site there are no extra costs like taxis or snacks. We'll even arrange to pick people up from the airport or whatever else is necessary.
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...
With a public debate on the topic “Absolute power”, part of the project “Debates_mk”, the Macedonian NGO Diversity Media in partnership with IDEA...