- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
26 Jan 2012
Business | European court | Work | work life balance | Working hours | Working time directive | Employment | Economy General | Society | Economy
Working time regulations are legal restrictions on the amount of time an employee can work for an employer without breaking the law. This debate focuses...
On behalf of the SMU Debating Society, I would like to invite your institution to participate in the SMU Intervarsity Debating Championship 2008 (SMU...
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...
Danuvas Sagarik was watching a TV debate when he was in the United States for his fellowship programme at the Indiana University last year, when he...