- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
26 Jan 2012
crime | Crime & Policing | Judge | Judicial discretion | law | mandatory sentencing | Prison | Punishment | rehabilitation | Sentencing guidelines | Trial | Punishment | Law
Crafted in response to rising crime rates and high rates of recidivism, mandatory sentencing laws targeting repeat offenders began to appear during the early...
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...
Dear All, We are writing to remind you about the upcoming registration for Chennai Worlds, as well as to provide you with some final registration...