- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
20 Feb 2012
age | Children | Consent | crime | Gender | Heterosexual | homosexual | law | Liberal | Lower | Minor | Protect | protection | Punishment | rape | Rights | sex | Statutory | Underage | Youth | Society
The age of consent refers to the age at which a person’s assent to have sex is recognised as valid in the eyes of the law. Men (and sometimes women, depending...
Talent Night is always a highlight of IDEA's Youth Forums, with participants and coaches singing, dancing, reading poetry or performing impressions...
Toader Mateoc, this year's Spirit Award for Coaches winner, talks to us about the award and the Youth Forum in Mexico.The Spirit Awards, awarded...