- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- International Justice
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Dialogue without borders
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- Securing Liberty Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
- League of Young Voters
The registered offices of the IDEA network are:
- IDEA Central (Brussels, Belgium)
- IDEA Central Asia (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan)
- IDEA Middle East and North Africa (Tunis, Tunisia)
- IDEA Netherlands (Utrecht)
- IDEA South East Europe (Skopje, Macedonia)
- IDEA United Kingdom (London)
- IDEA United States (New York)
For contact details for each of our offices please click here
Statutes for each office are available to download from the links on the right hand side of this page. Where the statutes have been translated from their original language to English, please note that this is a free translation and the original language documents are the authorised version.
Get to know IDEA
Help empower young people to speak up! Download our Discovery Pack. Donate to IDEA.
Subscribe to IDEA
Want to know more about how debate works, why it's so great or how you can get involved?
iDebate Press publishes books on debating and its various formats, contemporary controversies and topics related to young people.
With your help, IDEA can continue to reach out to those who are hard to reach, can give something invaluable to those who have so little and can help inspire young leaders around the world.