- Site Feedback
- IDEA Sites
- Digital Freedoms
- 2012 Presidential Debates Guide
- Asia Youth Forum
- Big Apple Cogers
- Debate Changing Europe
- Debate in the Neighborhood
- Debating and Producing Media
- Debating the Future of Youth in Africa and Europe
- Digital Debating Blog
- Free Speech Debate
- Global Youth Forum
- Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge
- International Public Policy Forum
- Online Mentoring
- The Freedom Series
- Youth and Sports Mega-Events
The registered offices of the IDEA network are:
- IDEA Central (Brussels, Belgium)
- IDEA Mexico and Latin America (Leon, Mexico)
- IDEA Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- IDEA South East Europe (Skopje, Macedonia)
- IDEA United Kingdom (London)
- IDEA United States (New York)
Statutes for each office are available to download from the links on the right hand side of this page. Where the statutes have been translated from their original language to English, please note that this is a free translation and the original language documents are the authorised version.
Want to know more about how debate works, why it's so great or how you can get involved?
iDebate Press publishes books on debating and its various formats, contemporary controversies and topics related to young people.
With your help, IDEA can continue to reach out to those who are hard to reach, can give something invaluable to those who have so little and can help inspire young leaders around the world.